Interested in Airsoft Society?
MMU airsoft offers all students to take up the opportunity to get involved in fitness and compete in sessions in various locations. Airsoft is a great way to build friendships, fitness and communication skills. Everyone is welcome from new to pro!
Where does your membership money go?
The society’s membership fee is £5 for the year. This money is going to be put towards: the purchases of basic safety equipment, as players are not allowed to play without it at events and are unable to rent them due to coronavirus. Though It is recommended that members acquire their own personal protection gear as you will be able to get higher quality and better suited to you. Other uses for society funds will be discussed at a later date.
The membership fee will not count towards the cost of events. Each event will be separately priced as different sites have different prices and transport will need to be acquired. Members will be sent an email as to when events will take place so that they may purchase their place.
Interested or want more information? Contact us now by emailing email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to view terms and conditions
By Joining this society, you agree to follow the Society's Code Of Conduct when attending events, travelling to and from events and attending socials.
1. RIFs are always to be transported using a suitable container. The box they came in, a soft case or a hard case are all acceptable. No part of the RIF should be visible when in transit.
2. RIFs are never to be used or displayed in Public or within sight of the public. Only on private property or game sites shall RIFs be used/shown.
3. When using your own equipment, it is the player's responsibility to ensure their RIF is within UK field limits and site limits. Standard site limits are 350fps (0.2g BB) for Automatic RIFs and Sidearms, 450fps (0.2g BB) for Semi-automatic RIFs, 500fps (0.2g BB) for Single Action RIFs. Any member's RIF over these limits will be refused entry to games until proof of downgrade has been provided.
4. Bullying, racism, harassment or otherwise discriminatory behaviour of any kind will not be tolerated, and will result in a ban from attending the society's events.
5. Members are expected to be courteous to any members of the public, transportation staff, site staff, marshals or other players encountered when attending any society event. Members will be dissallowed from attending events if in breach of this.
6. You agree to advise the committee of any pre-existing medical condition or disability that may impede your ability to play airsoft, attend events or attend socials. This information will only be shared with venue owners when booking events if applicable (for example, allergies are relevant to any event involving food/drink).