Interested in Airsoft Society?
This society still needs a committee to run it for the 2020-2021 academic year. We wanted to leave it on the website a little longer to see if there was still interest for the society.
All of our societies are student-led and any MMU Student can be on a committee. As well as a dedicated resources page we also have a dedicated staff team to support you along the way.
Interested or want more information? Contact us now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to view terms and conditions
By Joining this society, you agree to follow the Society's Code Of Conduct when attending events, travelling to and from events and attending socials.
1. RIFs are always to be transported using a suitable container. The box they came in, a soft case or a hard case are all acceptable. No part of the RIF should be visible when in transit.
2. RIFs are never to be used or displayed in Public or within sight of the public. Only on private property or game sites shall RIFs be used/shown.
3. When using your own equipment, it is the player's responsibility to ensure their RIF is within UK field limits and site limits. Standard site limits are 350fps (0.2g BB) for Automatic RIFs and Sidearms, 450fps (0.2g BB) for Semi-automatic RIFs, 500fps (0.2g BB) for Single Action RIFs. Any member's RIF over these limits will be refused entry to games until proof of downgrade has been provided.
4. Bullying, racism, harassment or otherwise discriminatory behaviour of any kind will not be tolerated, and will result in a ban from attending the society's events.
5. Members are expected to be courteous to any members of the public, transportation staff, site staff, marshals or other players encountered when attending any society event. Members will be dissallowed from attending events if in breach of this.
6. You agree to advise the committee of any pre-existing medical condition or disability that may impede your ability to play airsoft, attend events or attend socials. This information will only be shared with venue owners when booking events if applicable (for example, allergies are relevant to any event involving food/drink).