Show you’re #McrMetProud! Team Orange is offering students at Manchester Met an amazing discounted £20 entry to the Great Manchester Run on Sunday 20 May.
Joining Team Orange is easy and you can sign up at the university's fantastic new website or you can sign up at the Old SU (99 Oxford Road) and pay with your Met card. To get in, buzz through to the MMU Sport Office — registration only takes a couple of minutes.
As well as the special discounted student entry fee, if you decide to take part you'll also get:
- I’m part of Team Orange’ run day t-shirt
- Three months membership at Platt Lane and Sugden Centre gym for £36
- Discounted physio and sport massage sessions at the Movement Unit over at Brooks
- Access to a special drop off zone on run day – making sure your belongings are kept safe during the run
- Access to free jogging clubs on campus to get you prepped for the day
If you need any more inspiration to sign up or don’t know how to start your training, check out the Team Orange website for running tips, training plans and some 2017 Team Orange student stories.
This year the University is also offering 100 free Team Orange entries to the Great Manchester Run for students, staff or alumni that raise £100 or more for the University’s First Generation campaign. Please click here to find out more about being a First Generation Charity Runner.